Wikipedia Trail: from Krishna to Nuclear Weapons

Krishna
He is the eight avatar of the god Vishnu. He represents love, compassion, and tenderness, all things the world needs more of.
Nepal
I went to Nepal next because I want to one day visit it. It has the most number of public holidays so I will plan my trip to make sure to indulge myself in their culture as much as I can. They serve a lot of soup. I have experienced this a lot in other countries for some reason. Football, soccer, is the most popular sport, as it usually is in any place around the world.
World Wars
Next I looked into the world wars. Due to current events, although I think the media has exaggerated the problems between nations, this topic interests me. Through each world war, countries were forced to create newer and more powerful weapons, leading to the A-Bomb. I can not imagine what another world war would cause the great nations of the world to create.
Nuclear Weapons
I went to the Nuclear Weapon page next as they are intriguing. Although incredibly destructive and what happened at the end of world war 2 was a catastrophe, the design of the Atomic Bomb is pretty interesting. The thought that each atom has so much energy contained within it, it can create such an explosion is incredibly fascinating. e=mc^2, the rest energy of a particle, exemplifies exactly how much energy an atom contains. To think that by adding a little momentum to a particle add pc^2 amount of energy, where p is momentum, is even more fascinating, as the particle around us are moving at incredible speeds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction into a Regular Joe's Life

Mountain's are my favorite place