Growth Mindset: Explore Growth Mindset Beyond School

I have utilized the growth mindset throughout every aspect of my life. I am always trying to be better than I was the day before in everything that I do. I am incredibly into my physical health. I eat as healthy as someone can, with the occasional pizza and movie night while my metabolism lasts, and I workout everyday of the week. I am always looking to learn from others at the gym, as their is always something to learn. Whether it be from the power lifters or the bodybuilders, or even the steroid junkies, everyone has something they do differently to improve their health, although the steroid people are more into the growth of their bodies and not their mind. I have taken everything I have learned in my 3 years of serious training and diet to create my own work out routine and diet that works for me. I have to eat way to much, because I have the metabolism of an Olympic sprinter, but I got to 195 pounds with very little body fat and I have never felt better, can't wait to try to learn something new to further improve my physical fitness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction into a Regular Joe's Life

Mountain's are my favorite place