Wikipedia Trails

Surya
I started at the wikipedia page for the son god in Surya, which I came across in someone's story. The fight between the sun and the moon is cool.
Sun
From there I went to the page about the sun as I find the sun to be incredibly interesting in every aspect. I mainly focused my reading here on the religious aspects portion as that is most relevent to this class. It is interesting to see the different takes on the sun in each culture, but in each on the god of the sun is incredibly powerful. Also that sunday is the day of the sun god in christian studies, which makes sense why church is held on sundays.
Aztec
 Next I went to the Aztec culture, as anything that has to do with ancient cultures fascinates me. The aztecs had equality between women and men, which is incredibly interesting to see in an ancient civilazation.
Obsidian
The last page I went too, I decided to have some fun and clicked on obsidian, which was a little underwhelming to be honest. I was hoping for more on the subject, although it was interesting to see it is actually useful in everyday life.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction into a Regular Joe's Life

Mountain's are my favorite place